Information We May Collect From You
- your name, occupation and job title
- your C.V. or resume and information relating to any job application
- postal/e-mail address
- details about services or products you specifically request
- details from documents you complete on-line
- details of your visits to our website including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access
IP Addresses And Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie. A cookie is a small text file which a website sends to your computer when you visit it. The Cookie is stored on your hard drive so that it can be retrieved by the website when you visit it at a later occasion. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Uses Made of Your Information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:-
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you
- To provide you with information on products or services that you request from us or which we may feel may interest you but only where you have consented to be contacted for such purpose
- To carry out our obligations in respect of any contract entered into between you and us
- To notify you of changes to our website where appropriate
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The information you provide us with will be held on our computers and may be accessed by or given to our staff, contractors and agents who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes set out in this policy or as otherwise permitted by law. This may mean that your information is sent to computers outwith Iran.
This website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave this website and visit a website operated by a third party, we do not have any control over that website. Accordingly, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide while visiting such websites. In every case you should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The Faris International Company website www.farisintl.com uses VeriSign SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certification ensuring secure e-communications for its website users.
Disclosure of Your Information
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use it for such purposes. If you have previously not objected to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by emailing us at: