- Static Units
● Applications: Industries, Stores, Hypermarkets, Buildings, Parkings, Boats, etc.
● Speed: Up to 3,600 r.p.m
● End Suction Pump EN-733 (DIN 24255), built in Cast Iron, Bronze impeller and Stainless Steel shaft with mechanical seal or gasket.
● Split Case Pump, of Cast Iron, Bronze impeller and Stainless Steel shaft with Mechanical Seal or gasket.
● Jockey pumps of cast iron or Stainless Steel, steel shaft and Mechanical Seal.
● If need to pump fire in the installation of special water, such as seawater or other, all pumps can be manufactured in Steel or Bronze and various special alloys.
- Mobile Units
● Main Pump unit can have a wide range of hydraulic conditions and flow rates of 300, 600 m3 / h even more, so the pressure can be the same for 8, 12 bar even more.
● Bronze, Cast Iron or Steel.
● Driven by diesel engines of various brands such as Volvo, Iveco, MWM, etc.
● Cooled by the radiator.
● The vacuum pump unit operated with air-cooled diesel engine built entirely in bronze, with enough capacity vacuum pump to prime the Principal in less than a minute.
- Portable Units
● Applications: Firemen, Civil Protection, Marine and general firefighting aids.
● Lightweight gasoline engine two-stroke two-cylinder
● Cooled by forced air.
● Dual ignition system.
● Manual start and / or battery power.
● Power 22 Kw (30 hp) @ 4,500 rpm
● Fuel tank 20 liters (5.5 U.S. gallons) with level meter.
● Manual priming pump faster.
● Integrated cap auxiliary priming pump body.
● Key switch, stop switch for manual and automatic no priming, accelerator pump and pressure gauge.
● Dimensions: 47 x 45.5 x 55 cm and 68 kg total weight without combustible.