Multi Stage Centrifugal Blowers
- Inlet and outlet heads and intermediate sections are made of either cast iron or aluminium.
- Heads and intermediate sections are clamped together by steel tie-rods.
- Vertically connection but oriented differently.
- The impellers are cast in treated aluminium alloy.
- Fabricated by riveting.
- Rotor assembly is then dynamically balanced.
- Radial or curved.
- Independent cast iron housings.
- Sealing of the housing is by graphitized straps, or on the larger machines by segmented carbon rings.
- Stainless steel spring.
- Sealing is by the use of double mechanical seals.
- The bearings are lubricated either using grease for machines up to 5000 m3/h or by oil replenishment by a constant level oiler for the larger machines.